Thursday, December 22, 2011

devastation and destruction

I've had enough!!!
The torment of playing this game!
(A roulette on my soul)

Radicated aversion
is all I've come to see!!!

Don't you remember me!?
In a Time where I was not stained
(Your Bloods on my hands)

I am, I am so sorry!

You're beautiful! So Beautiful!!!!

lying in a bed of crimson; As I drove the spear through your side!!!

What have I become?
tell me?
WHAT HAVE I BECOME!?!?

They've flung me into the pit!
stone by stone! Is cast upon me!
the water! floods over my head!
AM I LOST?!

I called on your name in the depths of the pit!
you came near! you came near and held me close!
you said "Do! Not! Fear!"

With a high hand I ignored your law!
Yet you hear my plea?

It began with a kiss, and it turned to so much more!

How? Can I live with myself?
knowing I'm a man who lost his word?
How? Can I live with myself?
knowing I ignored your word!

with action bears consequence
this is the reaping of what I've sewn!

though I still cry out!
you hold onto me!
as I'm screaming out!
you hold onto me!

still promising me.

DO. NOT. FEAR. x6

No comments:

Post a Comment